Covid has changed most people’s lives. Covid cut me off from family and friends, and brought a crashing halt to my packed calendar of climate talks. So what have I done instead? My updates include:
1. Re-opening my environmental law practice, SaxeFacts Law Professional Corporation;
2. Receiving the Law Society Medal for exemplary leadership in environmental law;
3. Becoming a certified climate ambassador for the EnROADS climate policy simulator;
4. Receiving the Global Competent Boards Designation,
5. Becoming leader, with Ambassador Rosemary McCarney, of the Massey College climate initiative;
6. Launching my podcast on Canada’s green business leaders, Green Economy Heroes (https://saxefacts.com/green-economy-heroes-podcast/ )
7. Becoming deputy leader of the Ontario Green Party; and
8. Becoming the Green Party candidate for University Rosedale.
Plus I now have an amazing metal / plastic shoulder!
Can’t wait until I can share a meal with family and friends again. Hopefully sometime in the next few months…